The Garden of the Ss. Redentore
Our resort has an exclusive view of one of the largest and most historic parks in all of Venice. A garden still inhabited by the Capuchin Friars as it was 500 years ago. It is particularly famous because during the plague epidemic that struck Venice in both 1576 and 1630, the Capuchin Friars were engaged in helping the sick using mainly the medicinal herbs grown in this historic garden.